In this video I bust 5 age appropriate dressing myths for women over 40.
Are there rules about what women over 40 should and should not wear? In this video I’m going to explore the myths that might be stopping you wearing what you feel fabulous in.
The world is changing and age is not as important or relevant as it used to be. In fact, more than ever before I am seeing women of all ages busting the myths and doing remarkable things. This is also the case with dressing.
Here are a few of the myths I’ve heard over the recent years:
1. You should wear black, because it’s slimming
2. Women over 40 shouldn’t wear dresses and skirts above the knee
3. Women over 40 shouldn’t show their upper arms
4. Women over 40 shouldn’t dress trendy
5. As you get older, you should cut your hair short and colour your grey
To get your free download on ‘How to look fashionable over 40’ click here
To see the Tracy Gold Collection Online Store click here
For more personalised tips consider one of my image makeover services for women over 40. Click here for more.
Tracy Gold shares her top fashion tips for women over 40.