If you are planning a little vacation away and you don’t want to have to lug around a big bulky suitcase or pay to check in luggage, but you still want to have plenty to wear, then in this video I show you how to pack.
1. Basic packing tips for a carry-on:
Get the biggest size you can get away with
Go for soft case, not a hard case
2. Decant and minimize your skin care and makeup routine:
Two in one products are great
3. Pack smart: Roll up your clothing to maximize space, stuff socks and leggings etc into shoes.
But I you can use all these tips, but it you are packing too many clothes, these tips aren’t going to help much.
• What are you going to be doing while on vacation
• Check the weather forecast
• What do you love to wear
• Lightweight wash and wear items
• Pack mix and match items
• Wear your bulkiest items on the plane – jacket, boots etc
Lay everything out on the bed to see what you have, what you need and what is missing.
Pair of jeans
going out top
To get your free download on ‘How to look fashionable over 40’ click here
For more personalised tips consider one of my image makeover services for women over 40. Click here for more.
Tracy Gold shares her top fashion tips for women over 40.