In this video I share my top tips on how to look good wearing flats when you are short.
Many short women are nervous about wearing flats for fear of looking dumpy. In this video, I give you my tips on how to wear flat shoes and look stylish at the same time.
Nude pointy toe shoe: The nude color makes my shoe look like an extension of my foot, making my legs appear longer than they are. Find a nude that is as close to the color of your skin as possible.
Pumps: This style shoe can also elongate your leg as there are not straps to shorten your leg.
Stylish sneakers: If you wear a sneaker, make it a stylish one. There are plenty of dress up sneakers styles out there these days.
Shopping for your flat:
1. See what your leg, ankle looks like in the shoe. If you are wearing pants, pull them up.
2. Look for padding in your flats or a bit of a built up heel for support and comfort.
For details on Image Makeovers click here
To win the JACY Watch with real diamonds, mother of pearl face, a red strap and an exchangeable nude strap do the following:
1. Subscribe to my channel (if you haven’t already) click here to subscribe https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
2. Make as many comments on as many of my videos as you like. Each comment is an entry to win.
3. Subscribe to my weekly newsletter (if you haven’t already) https://goo.gl/Tztrx4 . When you subscribe you will get a free download on ‘How to look fashionable over 40’.
Competition ends 1 Sept 2018
Winner must live in USA
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
In this video you will get Tracy Gold Fashion Tips on how to dress when you are short, how to dress when you are short for women over 40, how to look good in flat shoes, how to look good in flat shoes for women over 40, how to style flat shoes, how to look fab in flats, flat shoes for women over 40, over 40 style, fashion for women over 40.