In this video I share how New York changed my style.
Can a city or a different environment change or influence your personal style and how you feel about yourself? In this video I share how being in New York has done just that for me.
Being in New York has not only changed my style, but also changed how I see myself for the better.
1. New York has made me more adventurous with my style: I feel freer to experiment with different style and color combinations.
2. New York has has made me feel better about my body:
- Flat shoes are a essential in New York: This has meant that I have had to come to terms with my height or the lack there of. I have managed to find stylish flats that work well with my style and a few shoe styles with a little bit of a heel.
- My pale skin: I was self conscious about my pale skin for many years. In New York, being different is celebrated instead of everyone trying to be the same. This has helped me come to love my pale skin rather than trying to cover it with self tan.
Although many of you may not live in New York, I think it is about making the decision to wear what you want and love the body you have. What are the areas you could come to love more?
To get a New York style makeover click here for details
To win the JACY Watch with real diamonds, mother of pearl face, a red strap and an exchangeable nude strap do the following:
1. Subscribe to my channel (if you haven’t already) click here to subscribe https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
2. Make as many comments on as many of my videos as you like. Each comment is an entry to win.
3. Subscribe to my weekly newsletter (if you haven’t already) https://goo.gl/Tztrx4 . When you subscribe you will get a free download on ‘How to look fashionable over 40’.
Competition ends 1 Sept 2018
Winner must live in USA.