In part 3 of my Friday Live series on how to look slimmer over 40 I tell you how to cover your upper arms with style for women over 40. Subscribe to her channel https://goo.gl/wSXFlV
- Wear 3/4 sleeves. If you can’t find the right length, shorten longer sleeves to 3/4 length.
- Flared/bell sleeves will balance the width of your upper arms.
- Avoid wearing short sleeves that cut across the widest part of your arm. Rather wear them shorter or longer.
- Flared short sleeves will balance your upper arms. If the flare of your sleeve is wide, it will make your arm seem narrow in comparison.
- Lace body stockings are a great way of hiding your upper arms and still wear sleeveless or short sleeves.
- Cold shoulder/cut out shoulder tops are very flattering as they show some shoulder and arm, but not too much.
- Avoid wearing baggy tops with baggy sleeves. This will make your body and arms merge to one and make you appear bigger than you are.
- If you are comfortable to wear sleeveless or strappy tops, opt for a wide strap rather than a thin strap. This will balance the width of your upper arm.
To see some of the items Tracy showed in the video click here https://goo.gl/Mr7LTnnull
30% off Tracy’s Collection – use ‘FabGal30’ code at check out. For more click here https://goo.gl/Mr7LTn
To support Tracy’s YouTube channel by making a donation click here https://bit.ly/2FJEavI
For more information on Tracy’s How to Discover your Personal Style Online Course click here https://tracyg3.sg-host.com/online-style-courses/